His wife is pregnant with a male issue in her stomach.
Other Explanations for A Bow in its Cover
- Bed cover (See Blanket)
- Cover Covering something suggests obliterating it or hiding that which we do not want others to know about us. Burying something…
- Cover Covering over anything signifies making the best of or preserving what we have, perhaps ensuring that shortcomings are not recognized.
- Cover It will depend what and how we are covering in dreams. Covering an article in brown paper portrays the need…
- Cover (See Blanket; Envelope; Irreligious; Shade; Wrapping)
- Head cover (Headdress; Scarf) If a religious Muslim woman sees herself without a head cover in a dream, it means that her…
- Cover, orange Overall truth and creativity.
- Disintegrating, Seat Cover No longer hiding what you do not need.