In a woman’s dream a banker may represent a type of father figure and the bank, depending on her own inherent personal abilities, a secure space.
A man’s dream is more likely to depict his own relationship with the material world.
- Bank, Banker, Etc. To see a bank, or be in one, business difficulties. To see a teller or a banker, profits may decrease. A bundle of soiled banknotes, a fortunate increase.
- Bank / Banker A bank suggests a secure space, where our spiritual resources are stored and increased with effort.It may also signify a place where an exchange of energy or power takes place.The banker represents the controlling, knowledgeable part of ourselves and thus…
- Bank / Banker Our internal resources need to be available to us in such a way that we have energy in reserve. Our emotional resources, such as self-confidence, social ability and wisdom, are secure, although there may be some insecurity over the actual…
- Bank / Banker Money and personal resources tend to be the things with which most people have difficulty.In our everyday life our financial, mental or spiritual resources may need careful management from a professional perspective. Our sense of security, without which it is…
- Bank Symbolic of investment and security, Lk.19:23
- Bank 1. Sudden loss of money. 2. Semen. 3. Emotional or spiritual reserve or resources. 4. Security, usually ﬁnancial.
- Bank Financial security
- Bank To see a bank in your dream, symbolizes your desires for financial security.Also see “ATM Card / ATM Machine”
- Bank To see vacant tellers, foretells business losses. Giving out gold money, denotes carelessness; receiving it, great gain and prosperity.To see silver and bank-notes accumulated, increase of honor and fortune. You will enjoy the highest respect of all classes.
- Piggy Bank To dream of a piggy bank symbolizes greediness and missed opportunities.It may also be a sign that you have been acting selfishly, or being overly stubborn.
- Bank Robbery To dream that you are robbing a bank, signifies that you are wasting too much energy on something. You are in danger of depleting your inner resources.If you witness a bank robbery in your dream, it is a warning that…
- Bank draft (See Bill ofexchange)