To see your own brain in a dream, denotes uncongenial surroundings will irritate and dwarf you into an unpleasant companion.
To see the brains of animals, foretells that you will suffer mental trouble.
If you eat them, you will gain knowledge, and profit unexpectedly.
- Brain To dream of your brain, suggests that you are under severe mental stress.It may also be a message that you need to put your problem-solving abilities to use in a real life situation. Or, this dream could also mean that…
- The Brain It symbolises people who are trustworthy.
- Brain Sickness, loss of reputation, etc. (Gypsy) ; a dream due to physical causes, for which the ancient students made obvious allowance.
- Brain 1. To gain or achieve knowledge, wisdom. 2. Creativity, artistic abilities (right side of the brain). 3. Reason, judgment (left side of the brain). 4. Preoccupation, obsession (as in “on my mind”). 5. A need for inspiration (as in “brainstorm”).
- Brain Refers to one’s mental state
- Brain Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 3 sides: hidden wealth, superior intellect & thanked patience.
- Brain (Cerebrum) In a dream, a brain represents savings. Having an oversized brain in a dream means reason. Having no brain in a dream means ignorance. Eatingfrom ones own brain or the marrows ofones own bones in a dream means suspicious…
- Brain When attention is drawn to the brain in a dream, we are expected to consider our own or others’ intellect.To dream of the brain being preserved indicates the need to take care in intellectual pursuits. We may be pushing ourselves…
- Brain It is unlikely that anyone will dream of a brain per se, however, since the brain is also the seat of learning, we may need to consider our beliefs and ideals in the light of experience.
- Brain The brain is considered to be the seat of the soul.Spiritually it represents the coming together of power and intellect.
- Human Brain It symbolises a persons’ wealth and assets. Eating the brain in the dream suggest that he is living off his own lawful earnings. Eating someone else’s brain or an animal’s brain suggest that he is living off someone else’s earning.
- Human brain (See Body); Brain)