When a woman dreams of being a bride, she is often trying to reconcile her need for relationship and her need for independence.
She needs to have an understanding of the changes in responsibility.
In a man’s dream, a bride indicates his understanding of the feminine, innocent part of himself.
- Bride Dreams of brides symbolize purity and innocence.Also see “Groom”, “Wedding Cake”, “Wedding Dress” and “Wedding Ring”
- Bride General Meaning: A call to a season of intimacy and innocence. To be drawn into an intimate relationship with the Lord. It is also a representation of the things that you have joined yourself to. • The wedding ceremony is…
- Bride To dream of being a bride promises good fortune to a young woman. If the bride kisses others, you have many true friends. Bridal dreams are associated with love and marriage, so the people involved with the dream fall into…
- Bride This is the church, Rev. 21:9. To dream of a bride may also foretell marriage
- Bride 1. Start of a new phase of life. 2. New appreciation or acceptance of self. 3. Receptivity, feminine—usually qualities of self.
- Bride Figurative of entering into a new partnership, i.E. A new job, business, etc.
- Bride If a young woman dreams of being a bride she will inherit money, particularly if she appears in a happy frame of mind while dressing for he wedding. If she is displeased she will be disappointed with her husband. If…
- Bride Ifone sees a bride on her wedding day, dressed in her beautiful robe,looking beautiful and adorned with flower in a dream, it means wealth in this world.If one sees himself as a bridegroom and could not see his bride or…
- Bride As marriage itself becomes less important for many, a sense of commitment is not.To dream of a bride suggests that, at some level, a commitment has been made to another human being.
- Bride To dream of being at a wedding, especially your own, indicates the integration of inner feeling and outer reality. We are seeking union of the unintegrated part of ourselves. We may be looking for the innocent feminine within.
- Bride A bride represents a change of status from the innocent maiden to a woman with responsibilities.In dreams she represents the spiritual need for, and recognition of, love, receptivity and fertility.
- Bride For a young woman to dream that she is a bride, foretells that she will shortly come into an inheritance which will please her exceedingly, if she is pleased in making her bridal toilet.If displeasure is felt she will suffer…
- Bride, Bridegroom (India, interpretation of dreams) This dream is an unlucky one.It indicates sorrow and disappointment. You will mourn at the death of some relative.
- Bride or Bridegroom, Bridesmaids, Ushers, etc Erotic dreams, all of them, announce the moderns. Dreams denoting grief and disappointment, declares Raphael, who invariably places an unfortunate construction upon all dreams of an erotic nature.