(or any common crow and particularly one with a red beak, or a starling.) In a dream, a carrion crow represents a mighty man, or people who like sharing, or it could mean a disturbance without cause or basis.
(Also see Crow)
- Carrion One should focus on ridding oneself of certain serious problems, emotional or relational.
- Crow It represents a mischievous person who is a great liar and an impostor. He has no religion. The same is the interpretation of an old eagle and magpie. Imaam Ibne Sireen (RA) says that if a person sees an old…
- Crow Invariably ill-omened is this dream. Artemidorus holds it the dream of an adulterer. Raphael labels it the sign of a funeral. Cicero was warned of his own death by a number of crows circling about his head.
- Crow Mockery
- Crow 1. Bad omen. 2. Something magical is coming. 3. Intelligence. 4. Removal of unwanted feelings, as the crow consumes carrion.
- Crow A boastful “know it all” with an oppressing message; see “bird”
- Crow (India, interpretation of dreams) This indicates a sorrowful funeral ceremony.
- Crow (Carrion crow; Cheat; Hooded crow; Jackdow; Raven; Swindle) A crow in a dream means adultery, narrow-mindedness or concealing one’s evil actions or intentions.In a dream, a crow also represents a stingy, proud, ostentatious and an arguing person. Hunting crows in…
- Crow See birds
- Crow Dreaming of a crow can have two meanings.Traditionally the crow warns of death, although today it is more likely to mean great change.It may also represent wisdom and deviousness.
- Crow To dream of seeing a crow, betokens misfortune and grief.To hear crows cawing, you will be influenced by others to make a bad disposal of property.To a young man, it is indicative of his succumbing to the wiles of designing…
- Crow To see a crow in your dream, represents your annoying habits and the darker part of your character.A crow in a dream may serve as a messenger from your unconscious.
- Hooded crow (See Crow)
- Baby crow (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one’s parents and segregation from one’s relatives or clan.If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction…