To see cotton cloth in a dream, denotes easy circumstances. No great changes follow this dream.
For a young woman to dream of weaving cotton cloth, denotes that she will have a thrifty and enterprising husband.
To the married it denotes a pleasant yet a humble abode.
- Cloth (Fabric) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the open air in a dream means undertaking a long journey.(Also see Wrapping)
- Cloth Merchant He symbolises a man of high standing in the community; or he symbolises a poet or a man of wisdom.
- Table-Cloth Covering or protection; research details for clarity, i.E., Material, color, etc.
- Wash Cloth To see or use a wash cloth in your dream suggests that you need to deal with your emotions and find some sort of resolution in order to move forward in your life. Find some way to vent your feelings…
- Saddle cloth In a dream, a saddle cloth represents marriage, a judicial or a political appointment, moving to a new house, moving to a new shop, or it could mean travels.
- Dish Cloth To dream about a dish cloth suggests that you are moving on from the past. You are getting ready for the next thing that comes your way.
- Darning old cloth (Patching) Darning an old garment in a dream represents hypocrisy, fawning, adulation, impertinence, or it could mean to manage by, or to suffer from a lasting poverty.
- Head-cloth or Odhni A wife’s head-cloth (ie. Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
- Cotton Natural material is a blessed covering, because it is figurative of god’s handiwork
- Cotton To dream that you are picking cotton, suggests that you are not seeing as many benefits as you hoped for from all your hard work.To dream that you are wearing cotton, symbolizes simplicity.If you dreamed of cotton balls, you will…
- Cotton Gin To dream of a cotton gin, foretells you will make some advancement toward fortune which will be very pleasing and satisfactory.To see a broken or dilapidated gin, signifies misfortune and trouble will overthrow success.
- Cotton Cap It is a good dream, denoting many sincere friends.
- Cotton To dream of young growing cotton-fields, denotes great business and prosperous times.To see cotton ready for gathering, denotes wealth and abundance for farmers.For manufacturers to dream of cotton, means that they will be benefited by the advancement of this article.For…
- Cotton Cotton in a dream means money, but less than that of wool. Carding cotton in a dream means scrutinizing one’s sins. Cotton in a dream also represents a year, and the cotton plant in a dream represents a humble man.(Also…
- Cotton Gin A place of work that is spiritually motivated; see “cotton”
- Cotton Candy Sweet talk that tickles the ears but is of little or no worth
- Cotton ginner (A professional craftsman who works at separating seeds from cotton.) In a dream, a cotton ginner represents a man of knowledge or a judge who settles disputes. He may also represent the person who mints money or one who separates…
- Cotton Candy A dream of cotton candy, or the machine that makes it, means you need to mind your own business more.
- Cotton plantation Owning a cotton plantation in a dream signifies having money and trouble.(Also see Carder; Cotton)
- Cotton ginnery (Gin) In a dream, a cotton gin means commanding someone, satisfying a need, procreation, a righteous progeny, money making capital, marriage, emerging truth and sagacity.A cotton gin in a dream also represents two partners, one of them is a hypocrite…
- Cotton–carder A truthful, honest and upright person who is able to distinguish right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from bad.
- A Woollen or Cotton Turban Wearing a turban made of wool or cotton means the person will yield power of a profitable nature. It will profit him in both Deeni and Worldly matters.