(Gin) In a dream, a cotton gin means commanding someone, satisfying a need, procreation, a righteous progeny, money making capital, marriage, emerging truth and sagacity.
A cotton gin in a dream also represents two partners, one of them is a hypocrite and the other is a hard minded person.
(Also see Cotton ginner)
- Cotton To dream that you are picking cotton, suggests that you are not seeing as many benefits as you hoped for from all your hard work.To dream that you are wearing cotton, symbolizes simplicity.If you dreamed of cotton balls, you will…
- Cotton To dream of young growing cotton-fields, denotes great business and prosperous times.To see cotton ready for gathering, denotes wealth and abundance for farmers.For manufacturers to dream of cotton, means that they will be benefited by the advancement of this article.For…
- Cotton Cotton in a dream means money, but less than that of wool. Carding cotton in a dream means scrutinizing one’s sins. Cotton in a dream also represents a year, and the cotton plant in a dream represents a humble man.(Also…
- Cotton Gin A place of work that is spiritually motivated; see “cotton”
- Cotton Cap It is a good dream, denoting many sincere friends.
- Cotton Gin To dream of a cotton gin, foretells you will make some advancement toward fortune which will be very pleasing and satisfactory.To see a broken or dilapidated gin, signifies misfortune and trouble will overthrow success.
- Cotton Natural material is a blessed covering, because it is figurative of god’s handiwork
- Cotton Candy Sweet talk that tickles the ears but is of little or no worth
- Cotton plantation Owning a cotton plantation in a dream signifies having money and trouble.(Also see Carder; Cotton)
- Cotton ginner (A professional craftsman who works at separating seeds from cotton.) In a dream, a cotton ginner represents a man of knowledge or a judge who settles disputes. He may also represent the person who mints money or one who separates…
- Cotton Cloth To see cotton cloth in a dream, denotes easy circumstances. No great changes follow this dream.For a young woman to dream of weaving cotton cloth, denotes that she will have a thrifty and enterprising husband.To the married it denotes a…
- Cotton Candy A dream of cotton candy, or the machine that makes it, means you need to mind your own business more.
- Cotton–carder A truthful, honest and upright person who is able to distinguish right from wrong, truth from falsehood, good from bad.
- A Woollen or Cotton Turban Wearing a turban made of wool or cotton means the person will yield power of a profitable nature. It will profit him in both Deeni and Worldly matters.