Leaving one’s past and crossing over to a new beginning
- Crossing Crossing a river or chasm often depicts death.This is not necessarily a physical death but possibly spiritual change of some kind.
- Crossing We may encounter something we cannot control, and which may control us.To be crossing a field shows we could have a false sense of security, or may need to bring our feelings out into the open.
- Crossing To dream of crossing a road is recognizing the possibility of danger, fear or uncertainty. We are perhaps pitting ourselves against something that is bigger than us. Crossing someone suggests getting on the wrong side of them.
- Crossing THE RIVER-Change, choice, attitude, emotions.
- Crossing A River Indicates that you’re going through a fundamental change in attitudes.
- Crossing a River Crossing a river or stream suggests relief from grief, sorrow and fear. But if such a river or stream contain mud, filth or continues to swell, it suggest the observer of the dram will break off his relationship with his…