Symbolic of peace, rest, and the Holy Spirit, Ps. 55:6. A dove may also be symbolic of a young woman, Song. 2:14
Other Explanations for Dove
- Dove If you dream of a dove, love is about to enter your life.
- Dove A fortunate dream denoting happiness and fidelity at home (Artemidorus). Originally an erotic symbol as the bird of Aphrodite, it…
- Dove 1. A good harvest. 2. A message, usually of a spiritual nature. 3. Peace, often domestic in nature.
- Dove A symbol of the holy spirit, peace and humility
- Dove (See Pigeon; Ringdove; Turtledove)
- Dove See birds
- Dove As the bringer of calm after the storm, in dreams the dove depicts the soul and the peaceful side of…
- Turtle-Dove Fidelity, gentleness and good house-keeping in the marriage partner (Gypsy).
- A Turtle Dove A charming lady who loves pleasure and who has a passion for fun and merry-making.
- A Ring-dove A ringed turtle dove symbolises an immodest, shameless woman who has no inclination towards Deen.
- Hunting a Ring-dove Hunting it by any means such as a spear or stone means he will make false accusation against a woman.
- Eating or Owning a Ring-dove If a person eats such a dove or owns it, it means he will have some business to do with…
- Acquiring the Feathers or Eggs of a Ring-dove If he acquires its feathers or eggs by trapping it, it means he will coin some deceptive methods of trapping…