Of necessity in relationships, we have to open up to someone else.
In both men and women this may lead to dreams of exposure.
- Expose / Exposure Exposure has two connotations spiritually.The first suggests vulnerability and the second the ability to reveal – for instance, a truth.
- Expose / Exposure When we feel exposed in dreams it suggests that we have been made emotionally vulnerable, that the defences we put up have been stripped away.To expose an object or information ourselves suggests that something is hidden that will be revealed.
- Expose / Exposure When a particular task or project is not going well, we may find our self doubts prevent us from making progress.A dream that helps us deal with these doubts and fears often has elements of exposure in them, such as…
- Expose One fears one’s secrets will be exposed.
- Exposure Exposing one’s hidden knowledge in a dream means exposure to inner knowledge and working a noble trade.Ifthe person in question is already a man of knowledge, then new spiritual revelations or those of material substance will be revealed to him…
- Exposure Insecurity in certain areas.