(Heavy weight) If one sees himself unusually fat in a dream, it means increase in his wealth and richness.
Ifhe is wearing a yellow gown in the dream, then his dream represents a light sickness that will not last. Being fat in a dream represents respect, honor, strong religious convictions, being a special person, or it could mean fame.
(Also see Skin)
- A Dead Person Entering the Home of a Sick Person Either his sickness will prolong or he will die soon.
- Contour of a person (See Figure)
- Dead (Person) 1. An aspect of personality as represented by the dead person. 2. A need to resolve old issues—likely in relationships, often behavioral—and ﬁnally lay them to rest. 3. An overwhelming fear of loss. 4. Positive changes are in the ofﬁng.…
- Crazy Person (see mental patient)
- Page (Person) To dream of seeing a page going about his normal business means you will become engaged to a hard worker but fail to control your weaker impulses toward other members of the opposite sex. If you dream of working as…
- Seeing an Unknown person An unknown person represents an enemy if he is young. But if he is old, it suggest the observer’s good fortune and success in whatever he is pursuing currently.
- Killing a person This means that the victim will acquire some good from the killer in real life.
- Wrestling with a person The person who loses the duel in the dream will gain victory and live prosperously in real life. It could also mean that the loser will gain more land than the winner.
- Blind (Person) 1. Deliberate ignorance. 2. Fears of castration.
- Tall person (See Figure; Tallness)
- Demanding person (Ignorant; Obtrusive) It is common among the people of knowledge to describe a demanding person as a stone.(Also see Darkness)
- Elderly person An unknown elderly person in a dream represents one’s good luck, happiness and one’s assiduity and diligence.If the unknown elderly person looks strong in the dream, he represents one’s strength. Otherwise, if he looks feeble, then he represents one’s weakness.…
- Frame of a person (See Figure)
- Inadequate Person We would be unwise to ignore this aspect of ourselves and shouldn’t dismiss such an image when it appears. We must acknowledge this dream figure as a reflection of ourselves in order to deal with a learnt sense of inferiority.If…
- Obstinate person (See Donkey; Darkness; Obtrusive person)
- Obtrusive person (Demanding person; Ignorant person; Obstinate) It is common among the people of knowledge to describe an obtrusive person as a stone.(Also see Darkness; Obstinacy)
- Profile of a person (See Figure)
- Seeing a Deceased Person as Happy Seeing a deceased person in a good condition such as donning white or green clothes while he is laughing or giving glad tidings means that he, the dead man is in peaceful and happy conditions.
- Seeing a Deceased person as Unhappy Seeing a dead person as disheveled with dust on his body or donning old, torn and tattered clothes or as angry means that he is not in a peaceful condition in the herafter.To see him as ill means he is…
- Embracing a Dead Person If a person sees a dead persons embracing him, squeezing him or killing him it means he will attain a good old age.
- Allowing Another Person to Ride With If a person sees himself as allowing another person to ride with him on his horse it means he will have his mission accomplished through that person.
- Digging the Grave of a Dead Person If a person sees himself digging the grave of a dead person who is known to him it means he will follow in his footsteps in worldly as well as religious matters. If he is unknown to him, he will…
- When a Person in Grief Seeing Rasoolullah… If a grief-Stricken, hard-pressed, poverty-stricken person sees Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) in his dream then his afflictions and anxieties will soon come to an end.