Other Explanations for Free Pass
- Free 1. Release—likely from emotional difﬁculties, often from a bad situation. 2. Happiness is at hand, likely in relationships.
- Salt-Free That which has no spiritual flavor nor favor; see “food” and “salt”
- Pass A pass signifies that permission has been given to move in selected areas and, therefore, that we have reached a…
- Pass To lose a library pass suggests that we have not been careful to keep our knowledge up to date.To lose…
- Pass As nowadays many workplaces use electronic passes to gain entry, to forget a pass might denote a lack of interest…
- Pass Out If you dream of passing out, you need to change your lifestyle or you will put your health at risk.
- Mountain pass (See Canyon)