Putting one’s trust in the world instead of god; futility, not a chance
- Gambling If you dream that you are gambling, you are not taking enough responsibility for you decisions in real life.
- Gambling If you gamble in your dreams you are likely to be trusting to luck in everyday life. If you lose in the dream you will lose a friend.
- Gambling 1. To dream of winning at gambling suggests that the opposite could be true—one will lose. 2. Willingness to take a chance on everything from business to romance. 3. The dreamer is involved in some venture involving great risk.
- Gambling Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 4 sides for whoever played: occupation / work in vain, sin & the people’s blame & war & dispute, injury by a knife.
- Gambling (Betting; Casting lots; Games; Risk) Gambling in a dream denotes something groundless, distress, falsehood or an unattainable goal.If one bets money or something with an adversary and wins his bet in a dream, it means that he will overcome him.…
- Gambling From a practical perspective, gambling dreams can represent not taking life seriously.They can show how we work within the competitive field and give us some kind of insight into our own sense of winning or losing.
- Gambling To dream of gambling indicates that we may need to look at something in our lives that is figuratively a gamble; we may need to take risks, but in such a way that we have calculated them as best we…
- Gambling Man has, since time began, attempted to discover the will of the divine.Spiritually, therefore, to dream of gambling offers us an opportunity to do just that.It represents taking a risk that has been assessed as far as we are able.
- Gambling-house To dream that you are gambling and win, signifies low associations and pleasure at the expense of others.If you lose, it foretells that your disgraceful conduct will be the undoing of one near to you.