We may be resurrecting old memories or feelings in order to understand our own actions. By putting ourselves in touch with what is dead and gone we can take appropriate action in the here and now.
If we dream of being haunted by a ghost we have probably not handled an emotional trauma well.
- Ghost In general, seeing ghosts in your dream symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear.This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be anxious about your ability to achieve something in real life. Or, you may…
- Ghost You fight ghost: your longevity will be extended
- Ghost 1. Unspeciﬁed fear in waking life. 2. Unidentiﬁed but upsetting memory. 3. Need for emotional sustenance of some sort.
- Ghost See “witchcraft”
- Ghost (India, interpretation of dreams) This is a very bad omen. Difficulties will be overwhelming.Terrible enemies will overpower you.
- Ghost (China, interpretation of dreams) You fight ghost: your longevity will be extended
- Ghost Dreaming of a haunted house indicates that guilt from the past is holding you back from accomplishing something you really want.Actually seeing a ghost, however, is an omen of good luck. If you are frightened by a ghost, this could…
- Ghost (Phantom; Spook) A ghost in a dream represents money earned from a friendly person.If a pregnant woman sees a ghost in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a son.(Also see Mirage)
- Ghost Actually dreaming of a ghost links us to old habit patterns, or buried hopes and longings.There is something insubstantial in these, possibly because we have not put enough energy into them.
- Ghost Tif a ghost – i.E.A shadowy shape – appears in a dream we may be alerted to our past states of being and ways of behaviour. We need to identify these and acknowledge that we have moved on.
- Ghost To dream of the ghost of either one of your parents, denotes that you are exposed to danger, and you should be careful in forming partnerships with strangers.To see the ghost of a dead friend, foretells that you will make…
- Ghost A rare dream, but if the ghost has the resemblance be a parent, it is a warning of danger. If the ghost talks to you, be alert for deception by a trusted friend.
- Giving up the ghost (Death) In a dream, the return of one’s soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or…