1. Passionate friendships. 2. Conﬂicts are temporary. 3. Need to take goals and ambitions more seriously. 4. Return to old ways of thinking, old worries and fears.
Other Explanations for High School
- High School To dream of a high school, foretells ascension to more elevated positions in love, as well as social and business…
- High-Five To dream that you are giving the “high-five” to someone, signifies your connection to that person. You are trying to…
- High A positive direction
- High See position
- High Heels Walking on a higher level
- High Security Self-protection; feeling vulnerable.
- High Heels 1. Feminine appeal, sexuality. 2. Constricted in social roles, limited mobility. 3. Vulnerability to pain (pinching, discomfort).
- High Tide 1. A knowledge that positive things will happen shortly. 2. A swelling up or “high tide” of emotions. 3. Projects…
- High prices (Cost ofliving) Seeing a winged loafof bread flying in a dream means high prices.(Also see Bread)
- High tides (Ocean) In a dream, swimming in troubled waters or high tides means adversities, or having to face a strong opponent.
- High Tide To dream of high tide is indicative of favorable progression in your affairs.
- High Chair To dream about a child’s high chair signifies unexpected news.
- High Heels To dream that you are wearing or buying high heels, represents femininity and glamour. You feel confident and self-assured.Alternatively, you…
- Admiral Or Any High Official A desire for power, often a symbol of some type of authority that the dreamer hopes to attain.
- School To dream of attending school and being unable to learn shows an undertaking that the dreamer does not understand (Artemidorus).
- School General Meaning: The meaning for dreaming of a school, college and University is twofold: • 1. A picture of gaining…
- School Wherever one learns a lesson, and not always an academic one
- School Bus An on-going learning experience
- School 1. Learning experience. 2. Childhood memories. 3. Performance anxiety.
- School Dreaming of school reflects your personal sense of competence and how you feel others perceive your abilities. • It can…