(See Mental hospital)
- Asylum / Asylum Seeker To be seeking asylum suggests the recognition that we need a sacred space.In the old-fashioned sense an asylum was an institution, so it may be that we are seeking safety in structure and proscribed boundaries.
- Asylum / Asylum Seeker An enclosed space where we have to abide by rules imposed by others can give a sense of safety and security.Seeking asylum where one is not living in danger from our peers and compatriots suggests we are conscious that our…
- Asylum / Asylum Seeker When an asylum seeker appears in dreams it is probable that we are neglecting part of our persona and putting it at risk.
- Insane To dream of being insane, forebodes disastrous results to some newly undertaken work, or ill health may work sad changes in your prospects.To see others insane, denotes disagreeable contact with suffering and appeals from the poverty-stricken.The utmost care should be…
- Insane See mad
- Asylum To dream that you are at an asylum is bad luck.It suggests a difficult time of mental strain lies ahead.
- Asylum To dream of an asylum, denotes sickness and unlucky dealings, which cannot be overcome without great mental struggle.