If you dream that you are lost, you may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. Or, you may be trying to adjust and get accustomed to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.
If you dream that someone else is lost, you have unresolved feelings about the person that is lost.
- Lost 1. A negative feeling about life. 2. Difﬁculties in determining path or direction—usually in situations, often in life. 3. Reverse: good fortune is in the ofﬁng (to lose a game).
- Lost When lost, one is confused and in need of spiritual direction; a lost item is a warning
- Lost $60 Diversion from cycles.
- Lost If the dreamer is lost, there is a department in his life in which he has “lost his way.” Look to other symbols in the dream to judge which department this is.If in the dream he finds his way, all…
- Lost (Getting lost) If a man of knowledge sees himself lost in a dream, it means that he will benefit people with his knowledge, that his teachings will spread widely and that he will be remembered for a long time after…
- Lost To dream of being lost indicates frustration because of finances or disappointment in love.
- Getting Lost Dreams of being lost highlight where you feel confused or lacking in direction in life. Exploring the dream scenario will help you understand the exact nature of the confusion or conflict. • Sometimes dreams of being lost can relate to…
- Lost If you have a dream involving a loss of any kind, this is an ill omen and it is telling you to guard your possessions and finances well as there is a distinct chance of loss to you. If you…
- Getting lost (See Lost; Wandering)
- Being Late or Lost Being late or lost symbolises your lack of faith in your timekeeping abilities and also a lack of faith in your own ability to get things done.
- Lost object (See Compensation; Finding something)
- Lose / Loss / Lost To lose something in a dream may mean that we have forgotten matters that could be important.This may be an opportunity, a friend or a way of thought that has previously sustained us.To suffer loss suggests that part of ourselves…
- Lose / Loss / Lost To experience ourselves as being lost denotes confusion and perhaps a sense of rejection.This may be emotionally or mentally as much as physically. We have lost the ability or the motivation to make clear decisions.
- Lose / Loss / Lost The search for the lost object or the lost chord epitomizes the search for enlightenment.In spiritual terms we do not know what we are looking for until we have found it.
- Finding a lost object (See Compensation; Finding something)