Does not represent god’s covering of protection; see “natural”
Other Explanations for Man-Made
- Made 1. One feels he/she has accomplished (made) things. 2. Fear that a criminal will come into one’s life.
- A Ring Made of Iron Wealth that a person will receive from the king.
- Bread or Roti Made of Flour It symbioses excessive wealth. Prosperity and a comfortable life is in store for the one who eats it.
- Intoxicants Made from Dates or Grapes They signify apprehension and doubt about one’s resources or about the lawfulness of one’s earnings.
- Coins Made from copper, Bronze etc. Receiving them symbolises evil gossiping about oneself and imprisonment. It could also mean unwholesome rizq and a lowly trade.
- A Yellow Ring or a Ring Made of Lead He will be the receipient of things of little value.