Literal and important
- Message To dream that you are sending/leaving a message for somebody, warns that you will be put into an unpleasant situation.To dream that you are receiving a message, signifies a changes in your affairs.
- Message To dream of receiving a message, denotes that changes will take place in your affairs.To dream of sending a message, denotes that you will be placed in unpleasant situations.
- Message Receiving a message – by whatever means – in dreams signifies communication, probably from the higher self.Sending a message from a spiritual perspective suggests trying to make contact with spirit.
- Message Dreams themselves were, and still are, considered to be messages from the gods or spiritual realms.As such, they require careful interpretation; images of letters, parcels, emails and other technology can all signify messages from the unconscious or instinctive realms.
- Message In dreams, receiving or sending a message highlights the importance of information per se. Particularly if we work in the creative fields and information technology, messages in dreams will represent our ability to handle such input.To remember the input suggests…
- Message (See Letter)
- Voice Message To dream of receiving a voicemail message suggests that changes will take place in your social life.To dream of leaving a message for someone else means that you will be placed in an unpleasant situation.
- Voice Message See “Answering machine”