To dream that you see clear water pouring over a mill-dam, foretells pleasant enterprises, either of a business or social nature.
If the water is muddy or impure, you will meet with losses, and troubles will arise where pleasure was anticipated.
If the dam is dry, your business will assume shrunken proportions.
- Mill A place of honest, hard labor
- Mill 1. Hard work. 2. Rip-off (à la “puppy mills”).
- Mill To dream of a mill, indicates thrift and fortunate undertakings.To see a dilapidated mill, denotes sickness and ill fortune.See Cotton Mill, etc.
- Mill (Grinder; Press) In a dream, a mill represents a school, a courthouse, a balance, justice, righteousness, benefits, blessings, money, food, charity, or marriage.The millstone in a dream represents a wife and a husband.The flour that issues from between the two…
- Oil mill (See Oil press)
- Water Mill 1. Hard work. 2. Use whatever is available, however simple, to achieve one’s goals.
- Mill or Miller A dream denoting happiness and riches (Gypsy). Prosperity is usually attributed to these gentry, t.e., millers.
- Vater-Mill A favorable dream (Gypsy).
- Wind-Mill Changes for the better (Gypsy).
- Coffee Mill To see a coffee mill in your dreams, denotes you are approaching a critical danger, and all your energy and alertness will have to stand up with obduracy to avert its disastrous consequences.To hear it grinding, signifies you will hardly…
- Water mill (Manager; Rich man; Treasurer) A water mill in a dream represents a person who handles large amounts of cash, or who is an extremely wealthy person.Ifone seeks him, his needs will be satisfied and he will not return empty handed.Ifone…
- Sugar mill (Mill) A sugar mill in a dream represents success in the world, sufferings, burial, money, usury, the release of prisoners, a bathhouse, a lavatory, discarding what is shameful, waters, spinning, breathing, a college, or a fellowship house.In general, all types…
- Mill / Millstone A mill extracts what is useful from the crude material it is fed.It is this quality that is symbolized in dreams. We are able to extract from our experiences in life what is useful to us and what we can…
- Mill / Millstone There is a transformation that occurs when any material is ground down and changed into a more useable material.A dream containing a mill will signify that transformation and echoes the process of creation.
- Mill / Millstone A mill symbolizes transformative energy, turning the crude into the usable.The two large stones that make up a millstone are said to signify will and intellect, the tools we use in transformation.
- Hand mill (Laboring; Livelihood; Millstone; Travel) A hand mill in a dream means overcoming distress, pain, or satisfying one’s needs.It could also mean richness after poverty, marriage, a servant, or moving into a new house.If someone sees a hand mill in a…
- Mill / Grinder Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 5 sides: authority, great leader, strength, courage, start of repentance.