A dream about money signifies the dreamer should be more attentive to family members.
To see counterfeit money in your dream suggests that something is not what it appears to be. Perhaps you are feeling unworthy or someone is undervaluing your talents or efforts.
Alternatively, this dream symbol could mean that you are pretending to be something you’re not.
If you dreamed of foreign money, this symbolizes the journey toward your life goals. Consider the emotions you felt in your dream, for clues to whether you are feeling good about the direction you are currently headed in life.
- Money Money in a dream is all about your self worth and how much you think you’re worth as a person.
- Money bag (See Wallet)
- Money General Meaning: Money does not look the same today as it did in the time of the Old Testament. However the concept of trade and exchange certainly is the same. • For more understanding on what money means in Scripture,…
- Money Ever an evil dream (Raphael).
- Money The significance money has in your waking life is reflected in your dream state. Money is a symbol of power and wealth. We often judge ourselves based on our ability to make it, save it, and spend it. First consider…
- Money To dream that you see stacks of money indicates a great desire for security. To be the recipient, gratification of a little wish. To lose your money, fear of losing something or someone whom you need. If you steal money…
- Money Value of life.
- Money You see money being distributed among family members: you and your partner may split
- Money Finding money in a dream may be symbolic of an upcoming financial blessing. If you have a house made of money (dollar bills or coins) it can symbolize trusting in wealth, Prov. 10:15
- Money Literal, though the amount may be figurative; research numbers for clarity
- Money (India, interpretation of dreams) Receiving money in dream denotes earthly prosperity. Giving of it denotes ability to give money.
- Money (China, interpretation of dreams) You see money being distributed among family members: you and your partner may split
- Money (Bones; Banana; Brass; Bread; Coin; Dirt; Dough; Pennies; Pie; Poison) A plated coin in a dream means lies, falsehood, or triviality.To shower someone with money in a dream means listening to a filthy conversation, or impersonating someone. Money in a…
- Money Dreaming about money symbolizes exchange of value. Seeing or winning money in your dreams indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach.
- Money Can symbolize self worth. If you dream of exchanging money, it may show that you're anticipating some changes in your life.
- Money Traditional Dream Interpretations indicate that losing money in your dream is a good omen, and that most likely the opposite will happen. If you dream of looking at money it shows that you will have an opportunity to reach your…
- Money To dream of finding money, denotes small worries, but much happiness. Changes will follow.To pay out money, denotes misfortune.To receive gold, great prosperity and unalloyed pleasures.To lose money, you will experience unhappy hours in the home and affairs will appear…
- Money Money in dreams can represent our spiritual currency and also spiritual ‘change’, small or otherwise.Symbols of money such as gold coins or money bags can signify our spiritual resources, which we can call on in times of difficulty.In the spiritual…
- Money Money can represent our own personal resources – whether material or spiritual – and our potential for success.In some circumstances a dream of money can be linked with our view of our own power. When we dream of savings we…
- Money Money in dreams does not necessarily represent hard currency, but more the way in which we value ourselves.This symbol appearing in dreams would suggest that we need to assess that value more carefully, and equally to be aware of what…
- Money 1. Desire for security. 2. Shallow goals. 3. Finding conﬁdence in one’s ability or future. 4. If stealing, indicates jealousy or dislike of person one is taking from.
- Money-Changer he symbolsies an aalim from whom people derive no benefit except material benefit.
- Counterfeit Money False teaching, 2 Pet. 2:1
- Blood-Money Payment for betrayal; debasing one’s religious morals for self-gratification, i.E. Thirty pieces of silver, drug- dealing money
- Counterfeit Money To dream of counterfeit money, denotes you will have trouble with some unruly and worthless person.This dream always omens evil, whether you receive it or pass it.
- Counting money (See Counting)
- Forging money In a dream, forging money means using vile words, or words without action.(Also see Minting)
- Lending money Lending an object or lendingmoney to someone in a dream means profits of equal value.(Also see Borrowing; Loan)
- Money belt (See Wallet)
- Money exchanger In a dream, a money exchanger represents knowledge, poetry, speaking the right words, richness after poverty, a school, the fellowship of a wise man, or a scale.In a dream, a money exchanger also could represent someone who has knowledge, though…