Other Explanations for Power of attorney
- Attorney To see an attorney at the bar, denotes that disputes of a serious nature will arise between parties interested in…
- Attorney The dreamer who sees an Attorney is aware that advice would be helpful. Encroahing difficulties are denoted.
- Attorney Someone skilled in debate, Lk.10:25
- Attorney One senses a difﬁcult problem is going to occur.
- Attorney A literal attorney may be revealed, if needed, or someone of like abilities
- Power 1. Success in personal aspirations. 2. Reverse: loss, weakness. 3. Energy and enthusiasm. 4. A lack of inspiration and guidance…
- Power See “Power Lines” or “Blackout”
- Power Power in the dream signifies strength in one’s Deen and position.
- Reins of power (See Bridle; Reins)
- Power Lines To see or become entangled in power lines, represents your struggle for power and empowerment. You are experiencing an obstacle…
- Night of power (The night in which the Holy Qur’an was revealed.) Seeing and experiencing the night of power in a dream means…