A ring appearing in a dream usually signifies a relationship of some sort.
A wedding ring suggests a union and a promise.
A ring belonging to the family would represent old traditions and values.
An engagement ring suggests a more tentative promise of devotion.
An eternity ring would be a long-term promise.
A signet ring would indicate setting the seal on something.
A bullring suggests an element of cruelty.
- A Yellow Ring or a Ring Made of Lead He will be the receipient of things of little value.
- Ring To receive a ring indicates the dreamer will find a new and devoted friend. A broken ring, separation from a loved one. To give a ring, a newly found interest. The ring betokens love and friendship; to the young, marriage.
- Ring Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 8 sides: child, wealth, Guardianship, living, [male] servant & elevation of rank, ornament, start of work.
- Ring A promise; research type, i.E. Gold, silver, plastic, paper, diamond, etc. See “finger”
- Ring General Meaning: A ring is a symbol of a covenant vow. • Dreams Positive: To receive a wedding ring in a dream may speak of your relationship with the Lord. It is a picture that He desires to draw you…
- A Ring A ring in the dream symbolises a person’s estate, wealth, honour and power through which he enjoys a status and dignity amongst the people. Any abnormalities or excellences in the ring is a reflection of similar abnormalities or excellences in…
- Ring 1. Relationship commitment is in the ofﬁng. 2. Wealth and security (a diamond ring). 3. To keep one’s word or promise. 4. Harmony, balance; completion (circular shape). 5. Joyous announcement is to come (as in “ring a bell”).
- Ring A ring represents completion and loyalty.
- Ring For a woman to dream that her wedding ring breaks augurs the death of her husband; if it presses her finger the dream forecasts the illness of her husband or of some of his family. To dream that some one…
- Ring Completion; loyalty
- Ring We all need some kind of continuity in our lives, something that gives a sense of long-term comfort.A ring holds this symbolism because it is never-ending and is self-perpetuating.To be ringing someone in a dream suggests we are trying to…
- Ring To see a ring in a dream can symbolize God’s approval and authority, Jer. 22:24, Hag. 2:23
- Ring In a dream, a ring represents peace, tranquility, authority, a wife, a child, or ajob, the reward of which will equal the value and size of the gemstone which is placed on it.If one’s wife is pregnant, and ifhe sees…
- Ring Dreaming about a ring means that you have learned how to balance your emotions and ideals.
- Ring You might like to consult the entries for hole, telephone, wedding / wedding dress / wedding ring as well as the information on circle in shapes / patterns.
- Ring To dream of wearing rings, denotes new enterprises in which you will be successful.A broken ring, foretells quarrels and unhappiness in the married state, and separation to lovers.For a young woman to receive a ring, denotes that worries over her…
- Ring Like the circle, the ring signifies eternity and divinity.It represents totality and infinity.
- A Ring-dove A ringed turtle dove symbolises an immodest, shameless woman who has no inclination towards Deen.
- Signet-Ring Total authority; see “ring”
- A Gold Ring It symbolises unlawful and haraam wealth and clothing.
- Acquiring a Ring If a person sees himself as being given a ring, he will receive land, property or wealth. At times a ring could be interpreted as a woman, child, animal and the like_ depending on the condition of the one who…
- Snatching a Ring if a person sees his ring being snatched from his hand he will lose what her rightfully owns.
- Theft of a Ring If the ring is stolen or destroyed his business and livelihood will be disrupted. And he will find himself in straitened circumstances.
- The Stone of a Ring If symbolises beauty and adornment. If the ring is seen destroyed but not the stone, it means a person will lose what he owns but the people will continue to talk about its beauty.It is also said that the stone…
- Signet Ring Symbolic of God’s approval and authority, Jer. 22:24
- Ring polishing (Gem polishing) A ring stone polisher in a dream represents someone who offends or injures people with his words.
- Nose ring In a dream, a nose ring represents an unjust person and a tyrant. Piercing the nose of an animal to insert a nose ring in a dream means money, or it could mean vanquishing or defeating one’s enemy.
- Wedding Ring If you see a wedding ring on your finger in your dream, this signifies your commitment to a relationship or a successful new endeavor.It also indicates your loyalty to your ideals, responsibilities, and beliefs.If you dream that someone gives you…
- Wedding Ring For a woman to dream her wedding ring is bright and shining, foretells that she will be shielded from cares and infidelity.If it should be lost or broken, much sadness will come into her life through death and uncongeniality.To see…
- Ring Finger 1. Union, marriage or commitment. 2. Sexual availability. 3. Success in social affairs and activities.