The road or path in a dream suggests our own individual way forward. Just as in dreams, an individual vehicle represents the dreamer’s body and external way of being, so the road reflects the way of doing.
Any obstacle in the road will reflect difficulties on the chosen path whereas turns in the road will suggest changes of direction. Crossroads will offer choices, while a cul-de-sac would signify a dead end or non-success.
If a particular stretch of road is highlighted it may be a period of time, or may mean an effort.
Also consult the individual entries for crossroads, cul-de-sac and path.
- Path A level path is symbolic of walking in God’s truth, Ps. 27:11, Jer. 31:9. A hidden path can symbolize an unseen option in life
- Icy Path If you find yourself slipping on an icy path it symbolizes the path of the arrogant and wicked, Ps. 73:18, Jer. 23:12
- Path 1. Destiny. 2. Progress. 3. Peaceful state of mind (if path is unblocked).
- Path To dream of a straight path denotes success and virtue, a crooked and thorny path forecasts disappointment and treachery (Gypsy).
- Path (See Road)
- Path A path in a dream signifies the direction we have decided to take in life.The type of path, e.G. Whether it is smooth or rocky, meandering or straight, may be just as important as the path itself.In waking life, it…
- Path Often a path can represent the way we feel a relationship or situation is developing.It can also suggest a way of following up a concept or line of enquiry.A pavement introduces the idea that the path is already prepared for…
- Path A path in a dream can indicate the direction that we should take spiritually.The idea that there is a path in life resonates with chinese thought, which calls the tao ‘the way’.In some schools of thought the left hand path…
- Path If you dream of walking down a quiet path, you have patience and a clear mind.If your path is blocked in a dream, you need to take more time to think about the consequences of recent actions.
- Way / Path Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 6 sides: upright matter, or difficult matter, or fear or injustice by the authority or misdeed or hypocrisy with the people.
- Path To dream that you are walking in a narrow and rough path, stumbling over rocks and other obstructions, denotes that you will have a rough encounter with adversity, and feverish excitement will weigh heavily upon you.To dream that you are…
- Slippery Path Symbolic of judgment upon the wicked, Ps. 73:18, or the way of the wicked, Ps.35:6, Ps. 73:18. Also symbolic of calamity and punishment for wicked behavior, Jer. 23:12
- Straight Path Symbolic of ease in life, being led by God, Jer. 31:9
- Dark Path An evil place or the way of the wicked, Ps.35:6
- Road Symbolic of a person’s journey in life or a choice. If the road is bumpy and hard it can symbolize a rough period in life. If the road is smooth it symbolizes God’s intervention on your behalf, Lk.3:5
- Road, third on right Superconscious mind.
- Road 1. Destiny. 2. Immediate destiny in pursuit of goals. 3. Good health.
- Road Type and condition determines the spiritual condition of one’s pathway, i.E. Paved, dirt, gravel, rock, etc.; Research, accordingly
- Road A road symbolizes our goals and the path we travel to achieve them. If the road in straight, well marked and lit, it may be an assurance you that your are moving in the right directions. If there are many…
- Road A road lined with beautiful trees and shrubbery promises a delightful surprise. A rough road, new enterprises. If you are driving and lose your road, indecision that may terminate loss for the dreamer.
- Road See Path.
- Road To see a road in your dream indicates your sense of direction and the pursuit of your goals.If the road you see in your dream is winding and bumpy, you will encounter unexpected obstacles on the way to achieving your…
- Road Traveling over a rough, unknown road in a dream, signifies new undertakings, which will bring little else than grief and loss of time.If the road is bordered with trees and flowers, there will be some pleasant and unexpected fortune for…
- Road You find money or precious items in the road: you’ll have an easy path to your success. • You find yourself lying on a road: you’ll be struck by misfortune
- Road See journey
- Road (Avenue; Direction; Path; Trail; Way) A road in a dream represents the divine law.Seeing many roads in a dream denotes deviation from God’s path, or it could mean religious innovation. Walking on a side road, or yielding at a fork…
- Road (China, interpretation of dreams) You find money or precious items in the road: you’ll have an easy path to your success You find yourself lying on a road: you’ll be struck by misfortune
- Dirt Road Difficulties in accomplishments.
- Fork (In The Road) If the dreamer goes to a fork in the road and sees a big oak tree this indicates that there is an important decision that must be made which will change his or her life and should be considered with…
- Two-Lane Road Left-brain, Right-brain.