In a dream, rumbling of one’s stomach means a family dispute, an argument, or an antagonistic competition between relatives.
(Also see Body’)
Other Explanations for Rumbling of one’s stomach
- Rumbling 1. News coming from a distance. 2. Unquiet rest, uneasiness. 3. Recovery, usually from illness.
- Stomach If you dream of your stomach be cautious of trading confidences, and doubly so if you dream you are sick…
- Stomach Symbolic of the flesh, 1 Cor. 6:13
- Stomach 1. Something is difﬁcult to take. 2. Something is easy to take.
- Stomach Area figurative of self-control; see “abdomen”
- Stomach This symbolises a person’s assets and his sons. To see one’ stomach smaller than its normal size suggest that his…
- Stomach The solar plexus chakra, which rules your power center, is located in the abdomen.Therefore, a dream of pain in this…
- Stomach In a dream, the stomach represents the elements of property, family, secrets, one’s mate, prison, grave, health, sickness, friend, wayfarer,…
- Stomach Consult the entry for abdomen in this section.
- Stomach To dream about your stomach, or to dream of having a big belly, indicates that your are processing and integrating…
- Sleeping on the stomach (See Sleep; Turning in one’s sleep)
- Stomach pain (See Body’; Pain)
- Abdomen / Belly / Stomach When the dream appears to concentrate on the abdomen, there is a need to focus on emotions and repressed feelings.
- The Stomach, Intestines and Other Organs The stomach, intestines etc. symbolise a person’s hidden wealth which he had accumulated over the years.