(China, interpretation of dreams)
You cut something with a scissors: you’ll make more money
- Scissors If you dream you are using scissors, you are decisive and in control in your life.
- Scissors If seen in the dream it denotes meeting someone.
- Scissors Dreaming of scissors indicates distrust of someone or something in your life. Could also indicate the need to “cut away” some outdated part of your life.
- Scissors A dream forecasting marriage to a young girl, but very evil for a married woman (Gypsy). An erotic dream (Jung).
- Scissors Distrust, a divider, and cutting loose
- Scissors To dream of scissors denotes jealousy and distrust of the marriage partner. If you lose the scissors you may be trying to avoid a disagreeable undertaking. See Knife.
- Scissors You cut something with a scissors: you’ll make more money
- Scissors Symbolic of the need to cut things out of your life
- Scissors 1. If used to cut something, indicates decisiveness in one’s life. 2. Desire to ﬁnd a way to resolve an issue.
- Scissors Used to cut-loose that which is bound; see “loose”
- Scissors To dream of scissors is an unlucky omen; wives will be jealous and distrustful of their husbands, and sweethearts will quarrel and nag each other into crimination and recrimination. Dulness will overcast business horizons.To dream that you have your scissors…
- Scissors Spiritually, scissors can have two meanings.They can cut the thread of life, but can also represent unity and the coming together of the spiritual and physical.
- Scissors Scissors in dreams suggest the idea of cutting the non-essential out of our lives.This may be feelings we do not think are appropriate, emotions that we cannot handle, or mental trauma that needs to be excised.To dream of a hairdresser…
- Scissors Scissors can also suggest a sharp, hurtful tongue or cutting remarks. Dreaming of sharpening scissors suggests that we need to be more precise in our communication, whereas using blunt scissors suggests that we are likely to create a problem through…
- Scissors (Clippers; Shears) In a dream, scissors mean slander and causing harm to someone’s reputation without regard for the truth.Scissors in a dream also represent a legal guardian who discerns between true and false. Holding a pair of scissors in a…
- Scissors Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 3 sides: man of elegance, man possessing manifest anscestry with a usefulness, suitable friend.
- Scissors Descending from the Sky It denotes shortness of life for the person.
- Dreaming of Vessels, Vases, Utensils, Mirror, Scissors Etc. Vessels symbolise servants and lads while stove, hearths, grates, cauldrons, lamps, table-cloths etc. symbolise grief, sorrow and anxiety which will be felt by the head of the household if the Arabic masculine equivalent is used for any of the above…