It has been suggested that in a woman’s dream a man breaking a seal suggests that she will lose her virginity or purity at some level.
In his own dreams, it will suggest that he is aware of the seriousness of his actions.
- Seal To see a seal in your dream, indicates your playfulness and your ability to approach any situation from a variety of angles.Seals are a symbol of good luck, faithful friends, security in love, and spiritual understanding.
- Seal the matter is under probation.
- Seal Dreams of seals reveal discontent. See Animals.
- Seal 1. Desire to be a tough soldier. 2. Something in one’s life must be hidden from view. 3. Playful. 4. Need or desire to be playful or friendly.
- Seal A symbol of dominion that is closed, unless opened by permission
- Seal (Brand; Lock; Stamp) Ifone sees a person in authority placing the seal ofhis ring on a document in a dream, it means that he will receive an important appointment.To see someone branding and sealing people’s hearing, sights, mou th or…
- Seal Historically, a wax seal confirmed authority and power.It was also a symbol of identity. Nowadays in dreams it is much more likely to signify legality or correct moral action.
- Seal When we dream of legal documents, and are particularly aware of the seal, it can indicate that a conclusion has been reached in waking life which is both binding and secret.To be breaking a seal indicates that we are possibly…
- Seal Spiritually a seal suggests hidden knowledge. Not all esoteric and occult information is available to everyone; such information is only entrusted to someone who has the courage to break the seal.
- Seal The seal is most beautiful in its own element of water, thus to dream of one shows that we are at one with our own domain. We are capable of progressing through our emotions.
- Seal To dream that you see seals, denotes that you are striving for a place above your power to maintain. Dreams of seals usually show that the dreamer has high aspirations and discontent will harass him into struggles to advance his…
- Seal (Legal Papers) Something adhering or ﬁnal in one’s business dealings and relationships.
- Seal / Imprint / Stamp Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 5 sides: high rank, high standing, preservation / saving of something & collecting of wealth, blessing.