Symbolic of worthless things. Garbage on your face symbolizes rejection, Mal. 2:3
Symbolic of needing to remove worthless things from your life
Symbolic of travel or not having a permanent home, Jer. 10:17
1. Overly involved in minor matters. 2. Concern about one’s health.
1. Solemn occasions, moments in phase of life. 2. Good luck is on the way (to hear a bagpipe). 3. Use caution in ﬁnancial matters.
1. A feeling of incompleteness (as in an “empty hole”). 2. Nourishment, usually spiritual, sometimes cultural.
1. Repressed emotions or recollections that need to be addressed. 2. To feel overwhelmed with responsibilities, obligations. 3. Self or self-worth.
1. Resources and ingenuity (as in “bag of tricks”). 2. Success and abundance (note condition of bag). 3. Important aspects of self, often hobbies and interests. 4. Responsibilities, burdens.
1. Level of self-sufﬁciency, independence. 2. Burden or responsibility. 3. Unﬁnished business or memories rising to the surface, emotional “baggage.”
1. A need or desire to let go of unhelpful emotions, burdens. 2. Sadness, perhaps depression (as in “down in the dumps”).