A confrontation with a bully
Revealing disassociation in order to avoid confrontation for whatever reason
1. One is heading in the wrong direction in life. 2. One is trying to avoid a confrontation.
1. A need or desire to get to the heart of a problem, likely emotional. 2. Fear of confrontation, of another’s disapproval.
1. A need or desire to avoid confrontation. 2. Satisfaction and happiness with relationships. 3. A focus on details.
To yield in a dream is to become aware of the futility of confrontation. To understand this we may need to look at situations within our everyday lives.
1. If soiled by it, one feels guilty of having done something wrong. 2. There has been a ﬁery confrontation, and all that remains of the conﬂict is soot.
To feel disgust in your dream represents a denied aspect of your own self. It also suggests that you fear confrontation and lack the means to defend yourself.
(Hitler, stalin etc.) If we have, or had, an overbearing father, a known dictator may appear in dreams as representing that relationship. It is as though our dreaming self cannot face confrontation with father as such. Such a figure may also appear where issues affecting the community in which we live are of concern to […]
1. Energy, life force (also, see “bleeding”). 2. Passion, love. 3. Castration. 4. Guilt (on hands), usually over extreme anger. 5. Bitter confrontation. 6. Renewed energy (to drink blood). 7. Fertility (menstruation).