To dream of someone dying may be a warning of impending physical death. Death may also symbolize a person’s need for a spiritual awakening, Eph. 2:5. Dreaming of death may also be caused by demonic influences
May be symbolized as a spouse, and vice versa; see “marriage”
If one sees himself struggling with death in a dream, it means arguing about his religion, or doubt about God’s revelations. Death rattling in a dream also signifies preparing to take a journey, marriage of an unmarried person, moving from one house to a new one, changing one’s trade or repaying one’s debt, or divorcing […]
1. Need for reconnection with part of self. 2. Alleviate burdens. 3. Disgrace (reconcile with spouse).
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
General Meaning: It can be a cause for concern if you dream that you are making love to someone that is not your spouse. You need to discern the spirit of the dream to determine if it is positive or negative. • It is common to dream of embracing an unfamiliar man or woman. This […]
1. Rivalry and jealousy. 2. A desire or need for spiritual cultivation or enhancement. 3. Contentment in love relationships (faithful spouse).
1. Difﬁculties and obstacles, often tests of character. 2. Good fortune in business (to be tempted to cheat on a spouse). 3. A feeling that someone has bad intentions.
1. A new beginning. 2. Fear of involvement, commitment to someone. 3. If remarrying the same spouse, it reafﬁrms one’s happiness with that person. 4. Dreaming about marrying anyone indicates the yearning for love.
The pit, like the abyss, represents the void and possibly death – not necessarily a physical death, but more a death of the old self. We have no choice but to go forward, knowing that we may fail, but also that if we do succeed our lives will change for the better. To face the […]