To see a drain in your dream represents your need to release your emotions. Try not to hide your feelings inside. Alternatively, this dream may represent a wasted effort, or something that is draining you of energy.
1. Depletion, drain—usually emotional, sometimes physical. 2. Arguments ahead (others being tired).
1. Issues of avoidance. 2. A feeling that certain individuals are a drain or are taking advantage. 3. Feelings of not being taken seriously.
1. Feelings of fatigue, a drain on vitality. 2. Repressed anger, bile. 3. Possible health issues. 4. Improving circumstances.
1. Too many responsibilities and obligations. 2. A good, raucous sense of humor. 3. A feeling that others are taking advantage, too dependent, a drain on the dreamer.
1. Entering a new phase of life (especially for a man). 2. A need for discretion. 3. A division of loyalties or devotions (if the “arrangement” is not approved of or is met with alarm). 4. A sign of drain, loss of strength.
To dream of a slaughter-house, denotes that you will be feared more than loved by your sweetheart or mistress. Your business will divulge a private drain, and there will be unkind insinuations. See Butcher.
1. Disagreeable feelings, lack of satisfaction, misery. 2. An emotional drain, likely from an individual. 3. Possible illness, perhaps emotional.
1. A need or desire to stop a loss of energy, vitality; a dangerous physical and/or emotional drain. 2. Feelings of repression, “cut off ” from the ﬂow of emotions or ideas regarding a situation or important circumstance.
1. Seduction, sensual pleasures. 2. Drain of vitality, life force; often in a relationship. 3. Bad bargain has been made (as in “bargain with the devil”).