To see a bulldozer in your dream suggests that you are feeling pushed away from what you want. You may be feeling helpless and bullied. Alternatively, it may indicate that you need to organize and clear away the clutter in your life.
To dream of your knees suggests that you are feeling very emotional. Whether you are feeling a lack of self-esteem, a need for support and help from others, or that you are under the power of someone, you are in a situation where you are dealing with more than you can handle alone right now.
To dream of feeling panicked, indicates a lack of control in your life. You may be feeling powerless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.
1. A desire or need to explain—sometimes behavior, frequently emotions. 2. Recent gossip should be stopped or discouraged. 3. Feeling under the weather; not feeling one’s best (to put on blush).
Dreaming about Alaska (if you do not live there), suggests that you are feeling stuck in some way. You may be lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts, or feeling emotionally paralyzed. You need to let your feelings be known.
1. Certain things, likely communications issues, need to be “straightened out” (to dream of dental braces). 2. A feeling that something or someone is unable to stand alone, likely a relationship. 3. Feeling possible self-consciousness, image difﬁculties.
1. A feeling of despair, of inability to deal with something or someone. 2. If one dreams of being ill, it is the harbinger of a bad future. 3. If the illness is terminal, the dreamer may feel that something is incurably wrong with his/her character. 4. Feeling helpless.
1. One must cut down on his/her drinking. 2. One is engaging in some sort of unhealthful activity. 3. Hint that one should speak the truth on some issue. 4. If drinking, a deep-seated urge to escape the pummeling of life. 5. If drinking, guilt and alienation. 6. Watching someone drink to the point of […]
Spiritual passion is a deeply held feeling. It can be experienced in a dream as a feeling of warmth and can symbolize unconditional love. We can afford to move positively in search of this heat.
1. Searching, seeking—usually physical, often emotional or spiritual. 2. A feeling that good news, prosperity are in the ofﬁng. 3. A quest, most often sexual in nature. 4. A feeling that more effort is required in endeavors.