Dreaming of a thief links with our fear of losing things, or of having them taken away from us. We may be afraid of losing love or possessions.
May be symbolized as a spouse, and vice versa; see “marriage”
(Defeat; Depression) Losing a fight in a dream means joy. Losing a fight in a dream also could mean vanquishing one’s enemy if they are compatible. Otherwise, the winner of a fight is a dream denotes the loser in wakefulness. (Also see Defeat)
1. Need for reconnection with part of self. 2. Alleviate burdens. 3. Disgrace (reconcile with spouse).
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
1. A fat wallet indicates one is well-off. 2. A lost or stolen wallet indicates that one fears someone might be trying to take advantage. 3. Losing a wallet is fear of losing identity. 4. Sense of being betrayed or violated.
General Meaning: It can be a cause for concern if you dream that you are making love to someone that is not your spouse. You need to discern the spirit of the dream to determine if it is positive or negative. • It is common to dream of embracing an unfamiliar man or woman. This […]
1. Rivalry and jealousy. 2. A desire or need for spiritual cultivation or enhancement. 3. Contentment in love relationships (faithful spouse).
1. Difﬁculties and obstacles, often tests of character. 2. Good fortune in business (to be tempted to cheat on a spouse). 3. A feeling that someone has bad intentions.
In dreams, to shrink is to have a desire to return to childhood, or to a smaller space in order to be looked after. In everyday life we may be aware of losing face or of feeling small and this can be translated in dreams as shrinking. To see something – or somebody – shrink […]