Dreaming of a thief links with our fear of losing things, or of having them taken away from us. We may be afraid of losing love or possessions.
May be symbolized as a spouse, and vice versa; see “marriage”
(Defeat; Depression) Losing a fight in a dream means joy. Losing a fight in a dream also could mean vanquishing one’s enemy if they are compatible. Otherwise, the winner of a fight is a dream denotes the loser in wakefulness. (Also see Defeat)
1. Need for reconnection with part of self. 2. Alleviate burdens. 3. Disgrace (reconcile with spouse).
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
1. A fat wallet indicates one is well-off. 2. A lost or stolen wallet indicates that one fears someone might be trying to take advantage. 3. Losing a wallet is fear of losing identity. 4. Sense of being betrayed or violated.
General Meaning: It can be a cause for concern if you dream that you are making love to someone that is not your spouse. You need to discern the spirit of the dream to determine if it is positive or negative. • It is common to dream of embracing an unfamiliar man or woman. This […]
1. Rivalry and jealousy. 2. A desire or need for spiritual cultivation or enhancement. 3. Contentment in love relationships (faithful spouse).
Losing hair in real life is far more different than what it means in your dreams. Hair maintains strong ties with sexuality. Plentiful hair may symbolize virility while losing hair in a dream demonstrates loss of interest in libido.
1. Difﬁculties and obstacles, often tests of character. 2. Good fortune in business (to be tempted to cheat on a spouse). 3. A feeling that someone has bad intentions.