Wandering, wisdom, magic.
(See Magician; Magic arts; Rainbow)
(See Magic arts; Sorcery; Spit out)
1. The dreamer believes in magic. 2. Creativity.
Magic and the use of powers beyond ourselves has always had an appeal. Classified as any extraordinary or mystical (beyond oneself ) influence, charm, or power, in dreams this power can seem more easily accessible than at other times.
1. Longevity. 2. Magic. 3. One may be facing the lifting of a heavy burden.
1. Symbol of male genitalia. 2. Desire to have some sort of magic come into one’s life.
1. Concealed nature or character. 2. Transformation, magic (tadpole to maturity).
1. Strength, aggression; conﬂict. 2. Mischievous (“of the devil”). 3. A phallus. 4. Magic (unicorn).
Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 3 sides: bad woman, magic, trick.