1. If snow is falling, it reﬂects an inner emotional life of tranquility. 2. Playing in the snow suggests one is happy with oneself. 3. Shoveling snow suggests one is clearing away emotional blockages. 4. Desire to cover up problems, however temporary the cover-up may be. 5. Desire to return to childhood.
Dreaming of our parents’ funeral indicates a move towards independence, or of letting go of the past, which may be painful. We may need to let our childhood – or childhood experiences – go, and mark that by some ritual or ceremony, being prepared to take responsibility for our own lives. A teenager will often […]
1. Success, pleasures and sheer joy—often socially, frequently in domestic or business affairs. 2. A need or desire for “harmony”—likely with inner self, often with friends and family (note the quality of the playing and whether or not the piano is tuned).
(Challenges; Game) Playing chess in a dream means mixing with all kinds of people. Playing chess in a dream also means deception, fights or a ploy. Seeing a chessboard, and ifno one is playing it in a dream represents a strike, or people who are dismissed from their job. Ifone sees people playing it, then […]
To be playing with dice in a dream emphasizes the fact that we are playing with fate or taking chances in life, which we really ought to be considering more carefully.
1. Aspects of the personality. 2. Happy news, welcome news. 3. Regression or childishness (childhood friend). 4. Difﬁculty let ting go of the past (childhood friend).
Dreaming of playing games traditionally means a time of relaxation and ease, wherein one can regather his or her resources. But in this day and age, it could be a pun, indicating that someone is “playing games” with you. Watching a game hints at feelings of being on the outside looking in – or possibly […]
1. The cause and effect or plot of a situation, playing a role. 2. Deepest desires are achieved. 3. The playing out of a deep-seated memory or emotion.
1. Reverse: comfort with present home life and setting. 2. A feeling of loss of self; emotional distance from friends, family and intimate partners. 3. Feelings of personal insecurity, a lack of protection or care and affection (if childhood home is missed).
To hear a flute in your dream, suggests pleasant communications with faraway friends. If you dream of playing the flute, you will soon fall in love with a well-mannered individual.