1. Vagina. 2. Pregnancy. 3. Desire to take a trip.
Dreaming of contraception can indicate a fear of pregnancy and birth.
1. Longing for leisure times, summer. 2. Pregnancy. 3. Sexuality.
1. Good things are in the works, especially in business. 2. Possible pregnancy. 3. Prosperity in the ofﬁng.
1. Carrying a heavy load, burdens and responsibilities. 2. Pregnancy is in the ofﬁng.
To dream that you have a false pregnancy (you think you are pregnant, but find out there is no baby), there is some aspect of yourself or your personal life that is changing, but you are not ready to talk about it yet. You may also be having trouble making a new personal goal or […]
As a period of gestation, the chrysalis may appear in women’s dreams to alert her to the possibility of pregnancy.
1. A need or desire to express disappointment. 2. Reverse: good tidings are in the ofﬁng, possible pregnancy.
1. One would like one’s helpmate to make more compli cated foods, but there are other things not being addressed in the relationship. 2. Pregnancy (baking). 3. New ideas.
Most dreams containing images of corn or wheat symbolize fertility or fruitfulness. They may also represent new life – either pregnancy or new developments in other ways.