1. Serious insecurities, usually involving loved ones, sometimes material possessions. 2. Reverse: money or possessions will come easily. 3. Unreliability, usually of an individual.
1. New beginnings, a new start, often ﬁnancially. 2. Monetary rewards, gains. 3. Feelings of loss of love or a loved one, loneliness.
The badger is both well loved and much maligned. It signifies a hierarchical family structure and, because of its nocturnal habits, the basic wisdom belonging to the underworld.
To see or use a heater in your dream, signifies warmth, nurturing and comfort. It may also mean that you have opened up your feelings and are allowing yourself to – or opening your mind to being – love and be loved.
To dream of drinking a milkshake foretells happiness and peaceful times with family. It may also suggest that you want to strengthen your bonds with friends and loved ones.
To dream of drinking a smoothie foretells happiness and peaceful times with family. It may also suggest that you want to strengthen your bonds with friends and loved ones.
1. Loss of something with great emotional attachment. 2. Possible separation in intimate relationship. 3. Feelings of insecurity, desire to feel accepted and loved.
To see the banner of your native country augurs misfortune to a loved one, a fatal journey (Gypsy). Obvious meaning to military emblem.
1. Indicates bad times are brewing for the dreamer, including loss of loved ones. 2. One is afﬂicted with a physical or mental condition that can kill unless dealt with. 3. The need to cut out a way of life that is damaging.
1. Pleasant events are in the ofﬁng. 2. Obstacles, usually the questionable attitudes of others. 3. Use caution against people with false intentions. 4. Feelings of worry or concern over a loved one.