Indicates that whoever may be cheating in a relationship feels guilty about it.
Research the name or type of publication to establish a relation or reference to
1. Reafﬁrmation of one’s love. 2. Indication that one’s relationship is troublesome.
1. A journey, romantic or otherwise. 2. Death, either of close relation or friend. 3. Commitment, either need for or fear of.
1. A measure of ﬁnancial security (note what the contents are and how full the vat is). 2. A bad omen regarding current emotional state. 3. Sorrow and pain, usually regarding relationships.
1. A phallic symbol. 2. Repressed enjoyment of sexuality. 3. A feeling of suffocation, often in an intimate relationship. 4. Possible difﬁcult, tight or “constricting” times ahead.
Symbolizes the point from which everything starts. In relation to shape, it is the point from which the pattern grows.
1. Letting go of unnecessary things, possibly past experiences or unhelpful attitudes. 2. Clumsiness, perhaps in relationships. 3. Projects or responsibilities are slipping away (as in “to drop the ball”).
1. Extreme discomfort, intrusion—possibly in relationships, likely in situations. 2. A good omen for new relationships. 3. Too much attention is taken with details, possibly neglecting the larger picture.
To dream of tadpoles, foretells uncertain speculation will bring cause for uneasiness in business. For a young woman to see them in clear water, foretells she will form a relation with a wealthy but immoral man.