Dreaming of a prostitute often suggests a hidden sexual need. Often, dreaming of a prostitute forces us to look at our own sense of guilt or uncertainty about ourselves. A pimp is one who procures business for a prostitute and this has obvious resonance in the business world. To be paying a prostitute may suggest […]
1. A symbol or measure of prosperity and domestic happiness. 2. Competition, achievement—often in life, usually in sexual relationships.
1. A measure of progress in business affairs. 2. Sexual intercourse. 3. Secondary relationships, casual social circle or coworkers, possibly neglected or overlooked.
This can show exactly what is happening in the subtle areas of our close relationships. We can get an insight into how we really feel about intimacy and sexual pleasure. For some people the bed is a place of sanctuary and rest, where they can be totally alone.
1. Sexual intercourse. 2. Feelings of control—often in life, frequently in relationships. 3. The means or route to success in business, wealth. 3. Social mobility (to ride a horse).
This is an obvious sexual dream which brings out your attitudes and concerns in regard to your sexuality. If you are feeling guilty, stressed or concerned about your sexual activities (or a lack of them), they will be reinforced in these explicit dreams containing sexual organs. If you are dreaming about the sexual organs of […]
1. Sexual attraction to someone in life or imagination. 2. Possible contempt for person thought about while masturbating. 3. Sexual insecurity. 4. Sexual curiosity about others.
Sex in many different forms is frequently the topic of dreams. Sexual dreams don’t always have sexual meaning. They are at times about power, control, identity and other non-sexual issues of life. If you are homosexual, dreams regarding this particular sexual orientation are not atypical. They are simply the extension of your thoughts and feelings […]
1. Sexual confusion or previously unrecognized attractions. 2. Sexual repression, difﬁculties with sexual expression. 3. A need or desire to address either masculine or feminine aspects of self or integrate them.
In engineering terms a nut represents the feminine and the bolt the masculine. In both men’s and women’s dreams the bolt can thus signify sex or the sexual act, but is more often to do with intimate relationships – perhaps where two people have an innate understanding of one another. You might like to consult […]