1. Social relationships. 2. Difﬁcult decisions. 3. Seeking assistance or answering needs from outside the usual relationships.
1. A sign of approaching change—often for the better, usually relating to social relationships. 2. Honor and distinction, especially in relationships or socially.
1. Relationships and love affairs. 2. Emotional roller coaster ride regarding one or more relationships. 3. Disillusionment and disappointment over negative talk.
1. Excitement, joy in relationships. 2. A need or desire to “rekindle” a relationship with self, work on issues of self-esteem. 3. Too much focus on relationships causes neglect of other important matters.
It is common to dream about our relationships. You can interpret this dream by remembering the details and comparing them to the realities of your daily life. In your dream state you may be experiencing some wish-fulfillment or confronting things that you would normally ignore. Some say that relationships with strangers in your dream state […]
To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life. To dream that you are moving furniture, indicates that you are going out of your way to please others. Also, you may be changing your ways […]
1. Endurance, usually in relationships, including friendships. 2. Personal ambition and determination, tenacity and drive—often in regards to prosperity and business affairs, frequently in relationships.
1. Another, darker aspect or side of self. 2. Repressed feelings of guilt over a past misdeed. 3. Happiness in and longevity of intimate relationships, marriage. 4. A need to reassess morals and principles in affairs, business or personal relationships.
1. A superﬁcial change, cosmetic enhancement—often to behavior, often regarding relationships. 2. A need or desire to alter behavior, often regarding relationships.
Our relationship with mother is pivotal in our development and will often give rise to her appearance in dreams. Largely it is the first relationship we develop, probably should be perceived as a nurturing, caring one, and allows us to develop such relationships with other people. If this does not happen, fears and doubts may […]