Solving a complicated problem, or dissolving a solid element into liquid in a dream represents profits and easing of one’s problems, abating one’s concerns, neutralizing a sorcerer’s act, or nullifying the intent of an evil spell.
(See Solution; Solving a complicated problem)
(See Complications; Solving a complicated problem)
1. Problem solving. 2. Need for direction or relief from a situation, not necessarily medical.
1. Need to assemble something ﬁrmly (see “screw”). 2. Need to assist someone in solving their problems, i.E., Help someone who is “screwed up.”
A nail symbolises a person who assists people in solving their problems.
1. Need to discard something in one’s life. 2. Feeling one is not up to solving one’s problems. 3. Fear of becoming old. 4. Wisdom. 5. Listen to experience.
1. Desire for health and prosperity. 2. Symbol of security and protection. 3. Need for immediate change in direction or approach at solving problems.
1. Situation is being viewed objectively. 2. The need to put order in one’s life. 3. One is responsible for one’s actions. 4. Take care not to project too much emotion into the solving of a problem.
As a recognizable fabulous beast, viewed from a practical perspective, the overcoming of the minotaur denotes the solving of problems in a well thought and logical manner (mind against instinct).