If you dreamed of being overly tired, it is a straightforward warning that you are overtaxing yourself – slow down for the sake of your health.
1. A sign that someone has given his/her all. 2. Tired of a particular situation or person.
1. Depletion, drain—usually emotional, sometimes physical. 2. Arguments ahead (others being tired).
1. Worry that one might die soon. 2. Longing for a more noble ending. 3. One is feeling exhausted, “dead tired.”
Emotionally when we are tired or upset we have the need to be comforted and cherished. There is something lacking and the dreaming mind can translate this into hunger.
1. Emotionally draining. 2. Losing physical vitality; tired. 3. Castration (male). 4. Onset of menstruation (female). 5. Opposition or contempt (bloodied nose).
1. Tired, wasted, unable to carry on. 2. Feeling old. 3. Feeling sexually inadequate.
To be tired from work, a dream of sickness; to see men at work denotes success in business; to work *with the right hand signifies good fortune, with the left embarrassment (Gypsy).
Time capsule dreams symbolize the dreamer’s wish to escape from the present reality. You want to go back into the past or jump forward to the future to a period where your hopes are realized. Dealing with present-day stresses is making you feel tired or anxious.
If the visitor is dressed in black and appears mournful, then beware of accidents that might befall you or someone you know. If the visitor is tired and worn out from traveling, then you will feel displeasure at someone’s actions and this is a warning not to get upset over it. If a friend visits […]