It symbolises a man’s assets. If he has merchandise or crops, it will increase or decrease according to the amount of hair he had seen. If he sees the hair shining he will become a destitute if he is wealthy. Or he will become wealthy if he is a destitute; if he is perturbed, he […]
In a dream, a nightingale represents a wealthy man or a wealthy woman. It is also interpreted as having a son in his early childhood who recites the holy Qur’an beautifully. If one sees himself as a nightingale in a dream, it means that he depends on his assistant to provide professional advice, wisdom and […]
To dream that you are possessed of much wealth, foretells that you will energetically nerve yourself to meet the problems of life with that force which compells success. To see others wealthy, foretells that you will have friends who will come to your rescue in perilous times. For a young woman to dream that she […]
May be symbolized as a spouse, and vice versa; see “marriage”
1. Need for reconnection with part of self. 2. Alleviate burdens. 3. Disgrace (reconcile with spouse).
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
General Meaning: It can be a cause for concern if you dream that you are making love to someone that is not your spouse. You need to discern the spirit of the dream to determine if it is positive or negative. • It is common to dream of embracing an unfamiliar man or woman. This […]
1. Rivalry and jealousy. 2. A desire or need for spiritual cultivation or enhancement. 3. Contentment in love relationships (faithful spouse).
1. Difﬁculties and obstacles, often tests of character. 2. Good fortune in business (to be tempted to cheat on a spouse). 3. A feeling that someone has bad intentions.
1. A new beginning. 2. Fear of involvement, commitment to someone. 3. If remarrying the same spouse, it reafﬁrms one’s happiness with that person. 4. Dreaming about marrying anyone indicates the yearning for love.