To dream of shearing them, denotes a season of profitable enterprises will shower down upon you.
To see flocks of sheep, there will be much rejoicing among farmers, and other trades will prosper.
To see them looking scraggy and sick, you will be thrown into despair by the miscarriage of some plan, which promised rich returns.
To eat the flesh of sheep, denotes that ill-natured persons will outrage your feelings.
See Lamb and Ram.
- Sheep Prosperity and enjoyment, if scattered they signify persecution (Gypsy). Early Christian symbol for the church.
- Sheep It symbolises a fit and healthy person who is known to the people. A person who is enviable_one looked upon with respect. He is also an honourable, wealthy and brave person who takes special care in guarding himself in all…
- Sheep To dream that you are shearing sheep predicts good business and profitable months ahead. To see many sheep indicates a good time to make new plans.
- Sheep Symbolic of people who belong to Christ, Jn. 10:15
- Sheep 1. Feeling that one is unable to function well on one’s own. 2. Goes along with the crowd. 3. Defenseless in the face of adversity. 4. Useful to others.
- Sheep A herd of sheep in a dream represents a good flock, obedient subjects, or good citizens.Sheep in a dream also signify joy, happiness, festivities, a wife, children, a farmland, properties, prosperity or wealth, and particularly when one pays the due…
- Sheep See animals
- Sheep The sheep is renowned for its flock instinct and it is this interpretation that is most usually accepted in dreams.The helplessness of the sheep when off balance is also another aspect that is recognizable, as is the apparent lack of…
- Sheep If there was a black or gray sheep among them, your dream of sheep is warning you to watch your step as regards your personal behavior.If the sheep were all white, your dream is a very lucky omen for all…
- Sacrificing a Sheep If a person slaughters a sheep or any other animal with the object of sacrifice or qurbani, it means he will be freed if he is a slave; or he will be released if he is imprisoned; or he will…
- Overpowering a Sheep In the above case if he sees himself as overpowering the sheep, dropping it to the ground, it means he will over power him and render him helpless and powerless.
- A Sheep Mounting a Man If a person sees a sheep mounting him and riding on him it means some powerful and strong man will subjugate him, rendering him powerless.
- Mounting a Sheep In the above case if he sees himself as riding the animal, leading it to wherever he desires it means he will derive tremendous benefit from such a person.
- Skinning a Sheep In the above case if he sees himself as skinning the animal it means he will rob him of his wealth. He will enter into some dispute with him. Finally, he will separate from him.
- Slaughtering a Sheep If he sees himself as slaughtering or killing a sheep not for food it means he will subjugate or gain victory over a powerful and strong man.
- Acquiring a Sheep If a person sees himself acquiring or becoming the owner of a sheep it is a glad tiding that he will acquire superiority and wealth. An influential and powerful person will become subservient to him.
- Counting sheep (See Counting)
- Black Sheep An outcast or misfit
- Sheep shearing (See Scissors; Sheep)
- All Products of Sheep The fat, meat, skin, milk, wool and droppings of sheep symbolise wealth and booty for a person if he sees himself as acquiring any of them.
- Carrying a Sheep on the Back It means he will bear the expenses of another person.
- Becoming the Owner of a Flock of Sheep If a person sees himself as becoming the owner of a flock of sheep it means he will gain superiority over some noblemen and great personalities. A similar interpretation is given if he sees himself as a shepherd of a…