Skin in a dream stands for our persona or the facade we create for others. Hard, tough skin shows we have created a tough exterior and are trying to protect ourselves, whereas particularly soft skin indicates we are aware of our vulnerability.
Other Explanations for Skin
- Skin See body
- Skin 1. Short for “skin deep”—one is shallow or in relationships that are shallow. 2. One does not feel very protected.
- Dry skin Suffering from dry skin condition in a dream means having spent one’s money in ways that do not please God…
- Skin The condition of the skin represents one’s inner spirit; research anything pronounced
- Skin Smooth attractive skin in a dream signifies happiness in love or family situations. Blotchy skin suggests emotional difficulties and a…
- The Skin It presents a man’s estates after he dies.
- Skin One’s skin in a dream represents the element that cloaks the human being, veils his wealth and what he wills…
- Skin The meaning of a dream of human skin varies with its condition.If you dream of smooth, beautiful, healthy skin, it…
- Brown skin (Tan) Brown skin in a dream represents mixed ancestry.(Also see Colors)
- The Skin Etc. of Game The skin, milk, fat etc. of game symbolise wealth and booty for a person if he sees himself as acquiring…
- The Skin of the Lion It symbolises the estates and inheritance of some brave, dignified and powerful person.
- Wrinkled Skin Scars of time and wisdom, if found in righteousness; see “age”
- Thin-Skin Too sensitive
- Thick-Skin İnsensitive
- Skin inflammation (Thinning; Shedding one’s skin) If one sees his skin thinned or inflamed between his legs in a dream, it means…
- Shedding one’s skin (See Skin inflammation)
- Cracking of the skin (See Face)
- The Skin and Flesh of a Mule They represent a person’s wealth whose quantity equals the quantity of the skin and flesh seen in the dream.
- Dealer in Hide and Skin A wealthy man who earns his wealth through pure and lawful means.
- The Meat, Skin and Limbs of a Tiger These are riches a person will acquire from some powerful enemy.