Allah will shower His blessings on him. And he will attain salvation.
Other Explanations for Soorah Noon or Qalam
- Noon A time of perfect purpose
- Noon 1. The midpoint, the high point, usually in life’s journey. 2. Use restraint and care in regards to health.
- Noon Brightness at noon symbolizes God’s blessing, Job 11:17
- Twelve Noon Time to balance self; centering.
- Soorah An’aam Its reader will now focus his attention towards safeguarding and serving the cause of Deen. He will acquire halaal rizq…
- Soorah Shu’ara He will earn his livelihood with much hardship. He will not acquire anything but with difficulties. He will take to…
- Soorah Maa’oon Its reader will gain victory over his opposition.
- Soorah A’la Allah will ease his matters for him.
- Soorah Asr Its reader will exercise sabr and patience and he will help in matters of truth.
- Soorah Ra’ad Its reader will always be impoverished and needy. According to one interpretation his death is imminent.
- Soorah Qiyaamah Its reader will always abstain from swearing oaths.
- Soorah Muzzammil Its reciter will be a man of good conduct and he will exercise patience and sabr and always be grateful…
- Soorah Mursalaat Allah will increase his rizq for him and guide him to be grateful to Allah for His bounties.
- Soorah Naba’a All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart. He will become honourable and his name will be mentioned…
- Soorah Naazi’aat All grief and sorrow will be removed from his heart.
- Soorah Abasa Its reader will discharge his zakaah and give much charity.
- Soorah Takweer Its reader will travel a great deal to the East and his journeys will prove fruitful.
- Soorah Infitaar The kings and rulers will hold him dear and they will honour him.
- Soorah Tatfeef He will be guided to become faithfull and just.
- Soorah Jinn Its reader will be protected against jinn.