A girl operating a spinning wheel in a dream represents contentment, giving things their true worth, or devoting one’s life to a good cause.
If the girl keeps on weaving, then when she finishes her work she unravels the fabric in the dream, it means God’s wrath, afflictions, or destruction.
(Also see Spindle; Spinning; Wheel)
- Spinning Wheel Imam Jafar al-Sadiq: Interpreted upon 3 sides: travelling man, or woman, or [male] servant.
- A Spinning Wheel A spinning wheel used for separating the seed from cotton symbolises journey to be undertaken.If a man sees himself as spinning wool, hair or camel hair it means hew will soon undertake a journey and return with halaal provision in…
- A Woman Acquiring a Spinning Wheel If a woman dreams that she has acquired a spinning wheel, if she is expecting, she will give birth to a girl. Otherwise a sister will be born, if such a spinning wheel has a spindle or rod, it means…
- Spinning (Yarn) If a woman sees herself working on a spinning wheel and quickly trying to finish her work in a dream, it means that a traveller will soon come home, or that an expected visitor will arrive.If she sees herself…
- Spinning To dream that you are spinning, means that you will engage in some enterprise, which will be all you could wish.
- Spinning If you dream that you and/or your surroundings are spinning, you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Your plans may be filled with complications and you are probably having strong anxieties about schoolwork or a social situation. Sometimes this…
- Spinning You will enter upon a venture that will be fulfilling.
- Spinning Many worries.
- Flax Spinning Flax spinning, foretells you will be given to industrious and thrifty habits.
- Wheel(S) 1. Life, eternity. 2. The sun. 3. The divine.
- Wheel A symbol of eternity, and therefore a happy dream (Gypsy).
- Wheel A wheel in a dream indicates the ability and need to make changes – to move forward into the future without being thrown off course.It is also used in business and therapy as a symbol for work / life balance.
- Wheel To lose a wheel from a vehicle is to lose motivation or direction – to be thrown off balance.A large wheel, such as the ferris wheel in a fairground, suggests an awareness of life’s ups and downs.
- Wheel In buddhist teaching the wheel of life symbolizes the ideal way to live life, and how we see ourselves fitting in.As eastern religion becomes more widespread this image becomes both more present and more pertinent. You might also like to…
- Wheel Wheels in dream represent hard work and the ability to progress through life.Sometimes, a spinning or rolling wheel in your dream may mean that you are going around in circles in a particular situation.
- Ferris Wheel The Ferris Wheel could be symbolic of the “circle of life.” It may represent the ups and downs of life that create the total life experience. The circle is one of the most important dream symbols. It points to the…
- Steering Wheel Symbolic of control over a person’s life. If the wheel is in the back seat it symbolizes someone who wants control over another person’s life
- Potter’s Wheel Symbolic of being molded or shaped, Jer. 18:6 NLT
- Grinding Wheel Symbolic of something that wears you down or kills you slowly
- Ferris Wheel Symbolic of doing the same things over and over
- Wheel-Barrow Used to carry heavy burdens forward with intentions to utilize
- Water wheel (Noria) In a dream, this type of water wheel which is used to raise and discharge water from a low level stream into a higher ground means help, assistance, keeping one’s promise, or complying with preset conditions.(Also see Noria)
- Steering wheel Holding onto a steering wheel in a dream means pursuing one’s own destiny and whatever good or bad it brings. Controlling a steering wheel in a dream means that adverse conditions will turn easy through one’s determination and perseverance.
- Ferris Wheel Dreams of ferris wheels foretells an approaching change of conditions which may not seem pleasant at first, but will be positive in the long run.