(China, interpretation of dreams)
You see or enter a grand temple: your life is to be blessed with healing, joy and renewal; A statue moves when you enter a temple: heavenly blessings are bestowed on you
- Temple See Church.
- Temple A temple, like a church, can exemplify the religious feelings or beliefs of the dreamer. For some dreamers, the image of a temple may denote the temple of the soul, the dreamer’s self.
- Temple You see or enter a grand temple: your life is to be blessed with healing, joy and renewal; • A statue moves when you enter a temple: heavenly blessings are bestowed on you
- Temple A temple can be symbolic of a pagan deity or the temple of God, Ps. 27:4
- Temple 1. Inner state, especially spiritual. 2. A need for discretion; avoid gossip.
- Temple A place of worship; one’s body, see “landlord “ and “church”
- Temple (Altar; Retreat; Sanctuary) Temples, sanctuaries or retreats in a dream represent security, peace, finding a shelter away from fear, and victory over one’s enemy.A temple in a dream also represents children, weddings, benefits, profits, prudence, or having reservations about one’s…
- Temple Often in dreams a temple can signify our own body.It is something to be treated with reverence and care.It has the same significance as a church since it is an object built to honour and pay respect to a god…
- Temple Psychologically, wherever there is a temple there is a sense of awe associated with creativity. Perhaps the biggest significance in dreams is the fact that it takes many to build one temple.This links with our awareness of the many facets…
- Temple Both as a sanctuary for human beings and as a place where the divine resides, a temple reflects the beauty of heaven.It is a microcosm (small picture) of what is, after all, infinite.
- Temple Consult the individual entry, religious buildings above and also spiritual imagery in the introduction.
- Temple To dream about a temple represents a need to be appreciated by those you love.
- Christian temple (See Church; Temple)