- Transformation See introduction
- Transformation (Changing form) Transformation by substitution in a dream where one thing is converted into something else.If a withered tree is transformed into a blossoming one in a dream, it means political changes, changes in worldly conditions, or reversal of conditions…
- Transformation 1. Changing situations or circumstances, possibly beyond expectations. 2. Difﬁculties over self-esteem issues, self-contempt. 3. A strong fear or unhappiness over a loss of control over a situation.
- Transformation Transforming into something beyond yourself indicates you’ve achieved full realization of self; that you have transcended what you were and have become something new.
- Transformation To dream that you are undergoing a transformation means that there is a need for you to modify your routine. It also suggests that you now have a deeper understanding of yourself and how you can further develop your personality.
- Transformation Of Animals In dreams, the metamorphosis of the dreamer or other people into animals and vice versa shows the potential for change within any situation. Coincidentally, magical techniques allow ‘shape-shifting’, permitting magicians and shamans to adopt animal form, and dreams give us…