- Strangulation/lack of air/trouble breathing The dreamer is standing in her own way, either consciously or unconsciously keeping herself from attaining her own dreams due to fear, which can manifest as extreme caution. Look to other symbols in the dream to judge how the dreamer…
- Trouble (Money; Temptation; Trial) In a dream, trouble mean money and money means trouble.Seeing oneself in a dream wealthy and having many children means trouble, trials and temptations.
- Trouble If you dream of getting in trouble, you’re having trouble making an important decision. You need to speak to someone more experienced about it.
- Breathing To dream that you are panting or breathing rapidly suggests that you are experiencing some anxiety, tension, or fear concerning a new situation in your life.To dream that you are breathing underwater, represents a retreat back into the womb. You…
- Breathing Life. Absorbing information; learning.The need or desire to learn about something.Astrological parallel: Gemini
- Breathing If you’re out of breath in your dream, or having trouble breathing, it means you’re suffering from a guilty conscience about something you’ve done in the past. If you’re breathing slowly and calmly in your dream, however, it means the…
- Breathing difficulty (Asthma) Experiencing breathing difficulties in a dream means boredom, annoyance, weariness or disgust.
- Breathing Fire Symbolic of destructive words, Jer. 5:14
- Fire Breathing A person breathing fire out of their mouth symbolizes a verbal attack, Ps. 57:4