The vine in dreams can suggest growth and fruitfulness.
This can be of one’s whole self, or the various parts.
A vineyard can symbolize our place of work as well as the effort we put in.
A fruitful vine or vineyard suggests success and prosperity, whereas a neglected vineyard signifies that we have not previously taken enough care. Matters may have gone beyond our control.
- Vine / Vineyard A vine or vineyard can symbolize growth of a spiritual nature. We are linking with the more spiritual side of ourselves that has grown through shared, rather than individual, experience.It can also represent fertility.
- Vine / Vineyard When we dream of the vine we are often referring to the various members of our family, including our ancestors. Quite literally we are making a link with our family tree and all that has gone before.
- Vine To dream of vines, is propitious of success and happiness. Good health is in store for those who see flowering vines.If they are dead, you will fail in some momentous enterprise.To see poisonous vines, foretells that you will be the…
- Vine Symbolic of Christ, Jn. 15:1. An outstretched vine can also symbolize great influence, Jer. 48:32
- Vine Figurative of christ and the dedicated fruitful who bless others
- Vine 1. Social or community relationships, possibly family. 2. A good omen of success, abundance and wealth. 3. Possible health issue (note the condition of vine).
- Vine General Meaning: A vine is very similar to seeing a tree in a dream or vision. It can speak either of blessing and prosperity or of a curse. You would need to sense the spirit on the dream or vision…
- Vineyard Symbolic of a person’s life. If the vineyard is overgrown with thorns and weeds it symbolizes laziness, Prov. 24:30-31
- Vineyard To dream of a fruitful vineyard indicates a time for love and a time for making money.
- Vineyard 1. An extremely good omen regarding sensual activities. 2. Wealth and prosperity. 3. A good omen for judgment and risky affairs.
- Vineyard A blessed people that bear good spiritual fruit; see “fruits”
- Vineyard (Espalier; Grapevine; Trellis;Woman) Avineyard in a dream represents honor and strength, and the same goes for all fruit trees.Avineyard in a dream is also interpreted to represent a wealthy woman. Cutting branches from a grapevine in a dream means receiving…
- Vineyard To dream of a vineyard, denotes favorable speculations and auspicious love-making.To visit a vineyard which is not well-kept and filled with bad odors, denotes disappointment will overshadow your most sanguine anticipations.
- Vineyard To dream of a vineyard is a good omen, symbolizing love and good luck.
- Vineyard It symbolises a woman. If a person sees himself planting a grape tree and it has grown tall so that it provides shade, it means he will attain honour and dignity. The same dream could also be a glad tiding…